For you guys who use brushes to apply makeup, you would know how dirty it becomes, right? Well, you have to clean them up every week! (or at least, once per few weeks) So here I’ll show you how I wash my brushes 😀
What you’ll need:
- Your dirty brushes (or sponges)
- Brush cleanser or baby shampoo
Okay, so if you have your things ready, let’s get started!
- First, soak your brushes in warm water. It’ll help to clean up dirt.
- Swirl it around until the dirt are all off.
- Soak your brushes in soap water.
- Put an enough amount of cleanser/shampoo/soap to your brush.
- Wash your brush like shampooing it. Then rinse off.
- For sponges, do the same thing as brushes. Make sure it’s all soaked with warm water, then soap water.
- Put enough amount of cleanser/shampoo/soap to your sponge. Then squeeze it to clean the sponge. Rinse off.
- Let your brushes and sponges dry.
That’s all you have to do to clean your brushes and sponges! Easy, isn’t it? 😉 Okay, so tell me how you clean your brushes (and sponges) and what type of cleanser you use to clean them. I’d love to hear your methods 😀