Hello, everyone! 🙂
Today I’m going to share with you how I created my current nail art, like in the picture above. It is very easy and leopard nail art has been my favorite pattern ever since I succeeded creating them. I find it really easy to do and it doesn’t require us to be super neat in doing it to make it looks professional.
I really love this simple nail art. I even get some compliment and people are amazed that I do it by myself. In fact, it is very, very easy to create, and here I’m going to show you how to do it!
List of nail polishes I used:
- The Face Shop Lovely Mix Nail Polish PK101 (light pink)
- The Face Shop Lovely Mix Nail Polish BL601 (light blue)
- The Face Shop Lovely Mix Nail Polish PP401 (purple)
- The Face Shop Lovely Mix Nail Polish GR501 (mint green)
- The Face Shop Lovely Mix Nail Polish WH001 (top coat)
- Sakura Acrylic Color #49 Carbon Black (Opaque) – Well, this is not a nail polish but I love it more to use acrylic paint since it can be removed easily if we make mistakes in doing the nail art. However, I end up not correcting any of the mess :p
If you want to read more details about how I create the leopard pattern, you can check my post: [Tutorial] Leopard Nail Art
I hope you enjoy the tutorial and find it useful! I’ll see you later! 😉