Hi! Today I’m going to share my Queen Elsa inspired look. It’s not that similar, by the way, but I hope you enjoy!
- First, prime your eyes using eye primer or eye shadow base.
- Then pat a brownish purple eye shadow all over your lid and crease.
- Next, pat a bluish purple on your lid.
- Add your fake lashes.
- Line your eyes above the fake lashes and on your outer half lower waterline using black eye shadow.
- Apply rosy pink blush on your cheeks.
- Use hot pink lipstick on your lips. I’m mixing a cool-toned baby pink, reddish pink, and plum lipsticks.
You’re all done!
List of products I’m using:
- NYX Eye Shadow Base in white
- Fanbo Fantastic Eye Shadow Kit in Citra Pelangi
- random fake eyelashes
- Face on Face Nourishing Blush On in Blooming Rose
- Just Miss lipstick (cool-toned baby pink)
- Ratu Ayu lipstick (reddish pink)
- Oriflame lipstick (plum)
Have you ever tried Queen Elsa Inspired look? How did it turns out? Tell me on the comment box below! 😀