Hello everyone! Today I’m going to show you a makeup tutorial to Girls’ Day’s selca below. It’s a simple yet lovely look. So let’s get started! 😉
1. First what you need to do is do your base makeup. Put on your moisturizer, sunscreen, then your foundation and concealer. Make sure you blend your foundation to your neck as well.
2. Next, we’re moving to our eye makeup. First, put on bronze (or maybe brown, if you don’t have a bronze one) cream eyeshadow or stick eyeshadow on your entire eyelid and also on your lower lash line. This also works as your eye base. If you don’t have bronze or brown cream eyeshadow, you can also use your eye primer as usual, then take a brown or bronze eyeshadow and put it on your eyelid and lower lash line as well.
3. Then, put a glittery nude color on the inner portion of your eyes and your lower lash line, focusing on the inner part, too.
4. Put a dark brown eyeshadow on your outer part of your eyes, slightly blending it into your crease. Bring it down to the outer part of your lower lash line as well.
5. Apply your eyeliner in a puppy-eyed one. Unlike the cat eyes, flick your eyeliner downward in the outer part. Then, dab some eyeliner on the outer part of your lower lash line.
6. Put on your mascara. You can also use some natural-looking falsies.
7. Draw your eyebrow and your eye makeup is done! (Note: you might want to make your eyebrow less arched to be more Korean-like)
8. Moving to our lips, first prep your lips with lip balm, then conceal your lips using foundation or concealer.
9. Apply pink lipstick to the outer part of your lips only.
10. Then apply darker pink colored lipstick to the inner part of your lips.
11. Blend the colors together until they make a soft gradient lips.
12. Apply lip gloss and your lips are done!
13. Apply a pink colored blush to your cheek.
14. Put on your setting powder and you’re done!
That’s it! You’ve achieve Girls’ Day’s looks. So here’s my final look.
List of the products I used:
- La Tulipe Liquid Foundation in Suntan
- Rivera Cover Foundation in C21 Fair
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
- Etude House Dear My Blooming Eyes in OR201 Bashful Coral (I use the nude shimmery color)
- Fanbo Fantastic Eyeshadow Kit in 01 Citra Pelangi (I use the brown color)
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black
- NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in EP05 Dark Brown
- Just Miss Lip Color Lipstick in J-38
- RatuAyu lipstick in MalamMinggu
- Random nude pink lipgloss
- Face on Face Nourishing Blush On in Blooming Rose
- Mustika Puteri Loose Powder in Kuning Langsat
I hope you like this tutorial. If you tried this look, please tell me how it turns out! You can also request a celeb look-a-like tutorial on the comment bar below, or on any of my social media. I’d love to hear you 🙂 See you next time!