Summer is coming and we’re ready for a day at the beach! So here I am bringing you a playful summer makeup 😀
This is actually a July Makeup Challenge on Indonesian Beauty Blogger. I’m not their member yet, since I’m still new in beauty blogging, but I decided to just do this challenge for fun hehe
1. First, prime your face with moisturizer and sunscreen/sunblock. Since you’re going to be under the sunlight all of the time, SPF is very important! You can also use primer if you want to. Then apply your foundation or BB Cream. Choose a light-weight one. I apply my foundation using my finger so it doesn’t become heavy. You can also use beauty blender to apply them. Or, if you got a perfect skin, you can skip this step.
2. Next, apply your concealer if necessary. Remember, for summer makeup, less is more 😉
3. For eyes, first apply your eye primer or eyeshadow base all over your lid and also below your eyes as well.
4. Then, apply green eyeshadow on your lid, concentrating on your outer lid.
5. Apply yellow eyeshadow on your inner half of your lid, blend it until it makes soft gradient.
6. Next, apply orange eyeshadow below your eyes, focusing on your outer part, and blend inward.
7. For the eyeliner, I’m using 3 shade of blue pencil eyeliner. Making an ombre liner, use the lightest blue on your inner part, the medium blue above your eyeball, and the darkest blue on your outer part, slightly making a wing. Line only the outer part of your lower lash line with the darkest blue, connecting it with the upper wing.
8. Apply your mascara and your eye makeup is done! Oh, don’t forget to draw your eyebrow, too!
9. For the lips, use lip balm with SPF to protect your lips. You can choose to wear colored or uncolored one.
10. Last, apply a peachy-coral blush on your cheek, making a fresh flush.
That’s it! Your playful summer makeup is done. Here is the final look:
List of products I’m using:
- La Tulipe Liquid Foundation in Suntan
- Pond’s Pimple Cover & Care Concealer Pen
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in 01 White
- Fanbo Fantastic Eye Shadow Kit in 01 Citra Pelangi
- Random blue pencil eyeliner from an accessories store in my city
- Maybelline The Hypercurl Volum Express
- NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in 05 Dark Brown
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm
- Caring Colours Luxurious Perfecting Blush in Terra Passion
I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy creating it 🙂 Try out this makeup and tell me how it turns out. I’d love to read your comments below 😉